How to get started?
Mapping out your project plan with the Who What Where When Why is the easiest way to start, and you can do it just using an excel spreadsheet! Here’s some of the helpful information we include for our projects:
- How the communication will be shared (the communication channel)
- Company Newsletter
- Corporate TVs
- Status reports
- Collaboration application
- Who’s responsible for sending each communication?
- Who needs to be involved in the approval process?
- Who the audience are for each communication?
- What is their understanding of the situation already?
- When is the best time for them to have exposure of the communication?
- What is the key message.
- Why are we making this change?
- What is this project about?
- How does it affect the reader?
- Keep the reader fully informed, but keep it simple:
- Where is this happening?
- When is this happening?
- Why is this change occurring?
If you need support for your next project get in touch today, Starboard IT can help.